2008년 1월 26일 토요일

Watching European

Too hard schedule-the final due of the draft was set to monday morning, and European championship has started! (US championship was also scheduled, but I did not watch it.)
As you might know, the men's single have finished choosing Tomas Verner as a new European champion. And yesterday(for me, today-it started 2:00 AM, finished 6:00 AM) Domnina & Shabalin were crowned. In fact, I preferred Delobel & Schoenfelder but both of the two pairs were great. In my opinion, the free dance program of D&S was superior to the program of D&S... OMG. Their initials are same.-_-;;;;;;;The Russian D&S program was superior, especially the concept and the story. :) It made them to win two gold medals in the GPF and European.
As a figure skating fan in Korea, the hardest time throughout the 07/08 season is almost finished. This year, after the European, I do not need to stay up all nignt watching small streaming videos until the final world championship. The four continental championship will be held in Seoul. Although I cannot go to the rink except friday, I can watch the TV broadcast in the evening, not night or dawn. XD I will see the men's free skating and the ice dancing free dance(have bought the friday's daily ticket). Daisuke Takahashi, Jeffrey Buttle, Virtue & Moir...!!!! I wish Chan would also participate in the 4CC. Well, good luck with your world championship, and good luck with your next season. I hope to see Chan in the GPF of the next season. :D

댓글 없음: