2008년 1월 24일 목요일

Not so easy, but easier than others

Hi there.
Now I'm making a new matlab code. I wanted to make with JAVA or something, but it turned out to be impossible, because I have little experiences in JAVA programming.
Using matlab is easy; In my oppinion, it is one of the easiest programming tool in the world. But, this time I have some additional difficulties. The main system was designed with the OOP mind, and I have to concentrate on the concept much more than usual.
After spending four monthes studying the basic OOP theories and the UML, my style have been changed. I make more functions as handling classes and methods. Sometimes I make useless functions like setter and getter. I know it must be different programming with JAVA and matlab, but I cannot help it. Well, I'm just a beginner in the field of computer programming, and I hope I will get better soon.

Last thursday, my cousin had a baby girl. How cute!! XD She is the first niece for me. My cousin is also a graduate of the same university, so he lives an apartment not far from mine. I expect I can see the girl frequently.

댓글 없음: