2009년 10월 27일 화요일

Watching BotB - This is the first time I noticed Jamie Sale.

If you have followed my korean blog (http://vigil.egloos.com) you might already know that I became a big fan of the Battle of the blades. (Do not ask me how... :P)
And I have to admit that now I gave a piece of my heart to Jamie Sale. I never liked her because I adore B&S and always believe that they are the true winners. Well the opinion wasn't changed(and will not be changed forever!), but after watching the Jamie's performance in BotB and backstage fluff (especially, the 4th week practice clip showing Jamie's fighter spirit :) against Craig ) I completely fond of her attitude. She thinks this is a true competition and it should be honored.
And in the case of Craig, it seems that it was one of the most pitiful moment when he chose to be hockey skater rather than doing pair skating. :P I'm serious!
Off to do afternoon work... Cannot wait to see the next week show!

댓글 없음: