2008년 7월 21일 월요일

Some photos from Super Match [3] Sunday-1

This post contains 43 photos.
I started to take pictures from the end of the 1st half.
This post includes Yagudin, Korean Junior performers, Pang&Tong and Lambiel.

It is a pity that I have little P&T photos. I think I mistreated my camera.

I'll post other photos as soon as possible. Please enjoy!

















































PS. Congratuation Patrick! I saw his liberty open homevid. Even though the ice condition was terrible, both programs were so good.
I love his Rachmaninov program, for it is one of my favorite music. Surprised seeing his 3A in the SP. What a height he gained! Hope to see a clean program soon.

PS2. I saw some comments of my FOI photos by chance. I accept the complaints about the quality of photos.
But, you should not blame of myself.
" とても気分悪くて.. " "誰なのこの人...?" Should I hear a word like this, after spending lots of time to post photos? You thought that I cannot read Japanese, right? Nowadays technological improvment allows us to use automatic translators:) And without that I can read Japanese anyway.
Next time, if you want to write those things, please do not write below the links, not to be tracked by search engines.

댓글 없음: