2011년 3월 7일 월요일

Long time no see! My photos from Jr. Worlds (and others)

Hi there! Long time no see. It's almost been an year!

I've been a couple of FS events this year. But most of them did not allow me to take pics with my DSLR so I could only use my Nikon P100 which is a good point-n-shoot cam but not appropriate for sports photography. Therefore the overall quality of photos were bad, baaaaaaaad so I did not post them here. Finally I got a chance at Jr. Worlds in Gangneung, South Korea and took some nice ones. (Even though I had biz trip throughout the week and was able to attend Saturday's event only)

IMG_0542

Since it took so much time to upload photos in here directly I decided to post my flicker link instead. If you want to see Men's free skating photo (Last 11 skaters only-I was late! I missed Liam!! :-( How stupid I am :-( ) plz go here .
Also, if you want Ladies free skate photo (24 skaters) you can watch them here .

There are some low-quality photos from 4CC (in Taipei) and Canadian Nationals (in Victoria) as well. Simply go to my flicker and choose the set you want to see! :)

This is all. Have a nice day and See ya! Feedbacks are always welcomed. :)

댓글 없음: