2009년 8월 3일 월요일

2009 Super Class on Ice (1)

Long time no see! I'm back with photos from a show in Korea! Busy with my projects and couldn't get any chance of taking FS photos. So this show was priceless for me!(even though I enjoyed this year's Festa on Ice more...) I really hope to take pictures at Yuna's show in August 14th starring Kwan, Bourne and Kulik but it's obvious that I cannot get any permission :( Really envy those press-related people and always mad at quality of their photos-They can get better photos!!!! (Well my photos are worse than them... I know it, but they are professionals!) Well I do not mean figure skating photographers;they are generally excellent. I'm just blaming Korean press :P

Anyway please enjoy! I'll upload Act 2 photos ASAP(after writing some proposals..)

Super Class on Ice 2009 - August 2nd 2009 Seoul Korea

1st Act.

Opening
















Evgeni Plushenko







Min-Jung Kwak (Korean Junior Skater)











Dong-Won Lee (Korean Junior Skater)









Tomas Verner

















Sarah Meier











댓글 없음: