2008년 11월 16일 일요일

[AESP] Falling love with skaters in TEB

1. I became a HUGE fan of Patrick Chan since last season's GPF(until then, I was a fan, but not a serious one). When I saw his SP and FS in TEB, I realized 'AGAIN' that my decision of being a fan was an excellent one(Maybe one of the best decisions in my life). GO PATRICK!

2. And Kozuka. I liked his skating, but was not very impressed until the last season. But after watched his performance in SA, I hoped him to be a GPF qualifier(with Patrick) - I started to love his skating. It's totally different with Patrick's, and both are really beautiful. Well I need more than an AESP post to explain my feelings of the two skaters so I stop here.

3. Joubert's SP - What a mesmerizing program! Too bad his condition was not that good, but I love the program so much.

4. Kerrs. I loooooooooooooooove you Brother and sisters....... Well I think I always fall in love with their ODs.

5. Fxxxing Master's degree!!!!!! Is it true that I cannot go to the GPF where Patrick, Kozuka, Joannie and Yuna(of course!) were already included?!!! Just want to take a great shot of Patrick in his moves after the 3Salchow in his FS.... (Crying)

댓글 없음: