2008년 5월 21일 수요일

Festa on ice photos - Act 1

I went to Seoul to watch Festa on Ice last sunday.
Took some photos... with my 350D.

If you are a figure skating fan, please enjoy my photo.
Especially if you are a fan of Patrick Chan, then you can find many pictures of him in this post & the following post. I tried to photograph him as much as possible. But he was wonderful and I sometimes forgot to take photos, fashionated by his skating. And I'm sorry that I'm just a beginner in photographing, so the quality of the photos are not very good. Anyway please enjoy!

Click the photo, then you can get larger image(1000pixel).





Scott Moir & Patrick Chan in the opening.

Smiling Patrick
Johnny Weir in the spotlights

Sarah and Patrick were partners in the opening dance.

The final pose of the opening. Johnny was so .... cute!!

Daisuke Takahashi in his nice costume.

A full shot of Johnny.


Dong-Won Lee, a 11-year-old boy skater. His music was "Rocky".

Yea-ji Shin. She choreographed her number herself, and it was coool.

She took off her white shirt while spinning.
Yea-ji Yoon.
Her spin positions are really nice.

Sarah was soooooooooooooooo beautiful!!!!!!!
I love her "Patch Adams" program.

For Oda, the show was the comeback stage.

Hao Zhang was a very cute guy. His hip movement(hahahaha) was so hot!!!!

I love the movement of this photo.

Dan Zhang's costume was nice. But she is so skinny......;(

Oh, I didn't expect that I can see Patrick in Korea so soon like this.

Although I have been Patrick's fan and I knew that he has good edge controlling skills, his skating was far better than I expected.



Look at his face; He's smiling while spinning!!

This is the best photo for me even though it is not in complete focus.

Sliding with the knee... Many skaters did that in the show and they were all excellent. So was Patrick :)
Can you feel his skating skills?


He was the last performer of the Act 1 and he got huge cheers. I think there was large increase in the number of Patrick's fans in Korea... It is natural, for Patrick was wonderful throughtout the show!!!!

It's too late (already 3:40 AM) So I'll post Act 2 photos tomorrow.

댓글 없음: