2008년 4월 18일 금요일

Long time no see(An extremely short note)

1.
It's been almost a couple of months since the last post. The spring semester has been started in May and I was a little busy since then. But I watched the Worlds :)

2.
The first flush darjeelings have come out, but I didn't buy anything yet. In fact, I coudln't; the price rised too much. (WTF $28.80/50g for the Singbulli SFTGFOP1???!!! No Tindharia winter flush???????????????? Oh, my spring hasn't not come to me yet.........)

3.
as some of you already knew, an ice show will be held in Seoul, Korea in May. It's name is "Festa on Ice", and I made a montage introducing the show. The members are not yet informed officially, but I hope to see all of them in the show. Johhny Weir's schedule in his website has been updated, and Patrick Chan wrote on his blog. Daisuke Takahashi is informed at an article... Hahaha!!!!!! Patrick comes!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 .............Must spend 5 hours in the bus.... No, 10 hours because of a round trip...... But Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Happy!!!!!
This is the montage. Just for fun.


4.
It's spring, so I'll finish with a excellent flower photo.
It's not my work, so I leave a link to go to the webpage.

This is the photo


This is from Jinhae, a southern city of S. Korea. It's very popular with the cherry blossoms.

5.
See you soon. Have a nice weekend!

댓글 없음: