2008년 2월 8일 금요일

New year's day

This week is a holiday in Korea; Yesterday(Thursday) was New year's day and there are three days off including the New year's day. This year, therefore, I could get 5-day off starting wednesday! :D
I came back home from my school. It has been six months since I came home last time. At New year's day, we prepare some traditional food to celebrate. But I had a problem with my stomach, probably because of the busy schedule and stress, so I couldn't eat much; especially meat and weat flour. I met my friends at today afternoon, and one of them supposed to buy us lunch. We went to a buffet restaurent, but I couldnt eat most of the food; I was nervous about possibility of acute stomach trouble. All I could eat safely were ceaser salad, vegetable soup, tofu and green tea. Oh, I ate a small piece of cheese pizza.;;
In fact, I have to work now. I have to make a project proposal, but... No motivation, nowhere..... I had decided to finish it until thursday, but... I didn't start yet, actually... OMG...... My body have refreshed, but not my mind, yet.

Anyway, I'll be back to work. See you later, with finished proposal paper(just a dream).

댓글 없음: